GLO-BERRY GLISTENING SKIN OIL SERUM
- For all skin types
- Softens skin, smoothes fine lines
- Balances and moisturizes skin
- Soothes and calms irritated skin
- Supply skin with Vitamins, Minerals, Fatty Acids
- Antioxidant Rich
- Vegan, Cruelty Free, Clean formula
- THC Free
- Co2 extracted hemp derived CBD
3rd party lab tested
Your skin’s health and wellness will shine with our Glo-Berry Glistening Skin Oil. This fruity plant-based Antioxidant Oil Serum will restore that juicy, plump look to your sweet cheeks and give a little extra glow with a sprinkling of mineral mica! Passion Fruit Seed Oil provides skin with a natural supply of cartenoids, minerals, fatty acids, Vitamins A, and C to protect, plump, and rejuvenate (and it smells amazing.) Guava Seed Oil is high in Vitamins A, B, and C, and has astringent qualities to firm up slacking skin and help visibly minimize pores. Guava is also brimming with antioxidants and all kinds of powerful fruit nutrients to keep skin vitality alive. Watermelon Seed and Red Raspberry oils are two more super fruits with an abundance of protective antioxidants and skin softening ability. And of course we have enhanced this serum with our rockstar – pure Hemp CBD – to calm, soothe and de-stress skin. 60mg CBD in 30ml / Mini 15ml has 30mg – FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Start with 2-3 drops and increase as needed. This oil serum is a daytime essential to keep your skin looking youthful and supple. Appropriate for all skin types, even oily and breakout prone. Pairing Glo-Berry Serum with Rebel-C for a super powered Antioxidant duo or Virgin Skin to help calm and soothe. This combo will leave you feeling good and glistening with inner and outer radiance!
BENEFITS YOU’LL LOVE
- Encourage skin health with botanical oils and fatty acids – lipids (natural skin oils) are the building blocks of healthy skin and help to maintain a healthy skin barrier.
- Skin softness will improve, skin moisturized, and velvety to the touch.
- Formula penetrates easily, and the mica gives a subtle glistening effect to the skin. Non-greasy oil! One other benefit of mineral mica is that it diffuses the look of fine lines!
- These plant oils are naturally high in Vitamin E, A, and C!
- Antioxidant Blend protects skin from unhealthy environments, and preserves skin vitality: Passion Fruit Seed Oil, Daikon Seed, Hemp Seed Oil, CBD (Cannabidiol), Guava Seed, Watermelon Seed, Red Raspberry and Squalane Oils are all extremely high in Antioxidant potential.
- Botanical Tumeric/Curcumin Extract added for skin brightening effects and Vitamin E and Alpha lipoic Acid for added antioxidants.
- Non-pore-plugging: Great for normal, oily or breakout prone skin types.
HOW TO USE:
Shake well until all the solid white layer of mica on the bottom of the bottle has been mixed into the oil serum. Squeeze the cap and dispense a few drops of oil into palms, warm in hands and press into face, neck and chest. Glow.
- Tip: mix a drop or two to your foundation for extra glowing skin, or mix with mineral makeup to make your own foundation.
- Tip: Layer over Rebel-C or Virgin Skin for soothing daily moisture.
- Tip: Apply with a makeup brush to cheekbones and other areas to highlight.
Daikon Seed Extract, Cannabis Sativa Seed (Hemp) Oil + Cannabidiol (Hemp derived CBD), Squalane (Olive), Caprylic Capric Triglycerides (Coconut), Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Fruit) Seed Oil, Red Raspberry Oil, Hellianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil & Psidium Guajava (Guava) Seed Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Lecithin (Sunflower, Non-GMO), Tocotrienols (Vit. E), Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang Ylang), Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Bisabolol (from Chamomile), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane (Curcumin Extract), Alpha Lipoic Acid
***Consult your physician before taking any new dietary supplements. Must be 18+ years older to consume. The statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Results from products may vary. The 2018 Farm Bill was signed into law in December 2018, effectively legalizing hemp at the federal level by removing it from the federal list of controlled substances and classifying it as an agricultural commodity. As a result, CBD from industrial hemp is legal nationwide. The consumer is responsible for validating legalities at the state level***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.