Green Roads Broad Spectrum Original Flavored CBD Oil
Green Roads Broad Spectrum CBD oil delivers all the beneficial compounds found in hemp minus THC. Includes easy-to-use measuring tool, you can take 1ml servings or simply control your own serving size. Like all Green Roads products, this Broad Spectrum CBD oil is tested for purity and quality by an independent laboratory and Pharmacist formulated
- Licensed Pharmacist Formulated
- Produced in an ISO 6 clean room
- Produced in cGMP and FDA registered facility
- Sourced from organic industrial hemp grown in the USA
- CBD extracted from hemp using super-critical CO2 extraction process
- Free of solvents, metals, pesticides or GMO's
- 3rd Party Lab Tested
- Includes measuring tool/dispenser
- Soy-Free, gluten free
- Non-Detectable THC (<0.0mg)
- 10mg of CBD per ml / 300mg of CBD per bottle / 30ml bottle
- 25mg of CBD per ml / 750mg of CBD per bottle / 30ml bottle
- 50mg of CBD per ml / 1500mg of CBD per bottle / 30ml bottle
INGREDIENTS: Hemp Derived Broad Spectrum Cannabinoid Extract. Other Ingredients: Glycerin, MCT oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Hemp Seed oil, Natural Flavor
SUGGESTED USE: Place desired amount of oil underneath the tongue for 60 seconds before swallowing. Wait three hours after initial (first time) use to see how the strength level of CBD may affect you. Adjust dosage as needed. Always start with lower dose on first time use.
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place away from excessive heat, light, and humidity in order to preserve quality.
WARNING: Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach from children.
***Consult with your healthcare professional before use. The statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Results from products may vary. The 2018 Farm Bill was signed into law in December 2018, effectively legalizing hemp at the federal level by removing it from the federal list of controlled substances and classifying it as an agricultural commodity. As a result, CBD from industrial hemp is legal nationwide. The consumer is responsible for validating legalities at the state level***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.